Friday, May 9, 2014

Who Let Linda Blair In?

"How'd you sleep?"
"Pretty good.  You?"
"Okay.  I had to nudge you a few times.  You were making sounds."
"Oh, please.  I heard you snoring down the hall before I came in."
"You did not."
"You sounded like a diesel engine."
"That wasn't me."
"Well, someone was making scary 'Exorcist' sounds."
"That was you."
"I beg to differ."
"I started this conversation complaining about you, and you turned it around on me."
"I would never do that."
"You just did."
"That was your other husband."

2 comments:

  1. So she is Jewish? I wondered when she showed up in 'Victory at Entebbe"..You did not have to be Jewish to be in that movie, but maybe apart from people like Lancaster or Finch or Hopkins, it was a good bet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So she is Jewish? I wondered when she showed up in 'Victory at Entebbe"..You did not have to be Jewish to be in that movie, but maybe apart from people like Lancaster or Finch or Hopkins, it was a good bet.

    ReplyDelete