Sunday, May 18, 2014

I Didn't Mean To Do It

Sometimes things just happen.
Medical researchers have discovered a little-known condition called Early Onset Jet Lag to explain a recent phenomenon in the home of the Short Jewish Gal.  In anticipation of travel-related exhaustion, the internationally-acclaimed kvetcher/offspring enabler/kugel maker managed to DVR beloved television programs in the wrong language. "I didn't mean to record 'Game of Thrones' in Spanish," she told the New England Journal of Medicine, "but I was already tired thinking about how tired I was going to be in New York, and it clearly contributed to some screwy DVR choices.  I also recorded 'Silicon Valley' in Nerdish and 'Fargo' in Minnesotan.  Next time I travel, I'll take a pre-jet lag nap before I attempt to record anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment