Sunday, April 5, 2015

The Reviews Are In


Hubby's aunt had this to say about the SJG's brisket: "I've been alive 89 years. For 89 years, I've never liked brisket. Not only do I not like brisket, I hate brisket. Eighty-nine years, I've never liked brisket. Until tonight. Your brisket is the best I've ever eaten. What did you do differently?" "Nothing I haven't done before." "No, you did something different." "I just did the wine and the onion soup mix and -- " "You did some kind of magic." "You've had my brisket before." "I'm 89 and I've never tasted brisket like this." "I'm glad you liked it." "Not liked. Loved." "You crack me up." "Why?" "You just do."


Scotty, John, Dan and Char about to sample the magic of the brisket. They loved it, too. My work here is done. See you next Pesach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment