Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Nice Kitty

There are a few things I know for certain: I'm not a good candidate for leopard adoption. To those of you who've helpfully suggested I ignore my cat allergies and welcome one into my home, I say thank you, but no.
Another thing I know for certain: Love makes the world go 'round. To those of you who've helpfully suggested I circle the globe solo to prove this theory, I say thank you, but no. 
Of course, there are a few things I don't know. I'm still learning. Here's something I just discovered, something I could've gone my entire life not knowing, but given the rapid decline of civilization, I'd like to share it with you before we all become extinct. 
I learned that this gal right here, Mrs. Trump III, is wearing something called a pussy bow, much like the bow tied 'round the neck of kittens, cats, the occasional leopard or tiger. Had it not been for current events, I never would've known about the pussy bow, and maybe you wouldn't have known, either, and isn't it great to learn something new?    

No comments:

Post a Comment