Thursday, October 18, 2018

A Double Celebration

One year ago today, a menschy young man from California married a gorgeous young gal from France, an ongoing love fest that makes me smile so big whenever I'm around them, I'm wearing out the muscles in my punim. The day they picked to wed has a wonderful double meaning. In Hebrew, 18 is a lucky number that celebrates life. And, more importantly...
This adorable human being, the one, the only Ben Starr, arrived on the 18th of October, in the year 1921, to bring joy and hilarity to the world. He would've loved to have been at his grandson's wedding, but we like to think he was there in spirit, along with my mom and other sweet loved ones who've gone up to the big deli in the sky to enjoy a bottomless bowl of matzoh ball soup. And so, let me take this opportunity to say:
to the international lovebirds
&
Daddy Ben xo

No comments:

Post a Comment