Thursday, October 4, 2018

A State of Blursville

(Sherman Oaks) The SJG has attempted to write today's blog après her early morning visit to Casa de Cataract with mixed results.  Given her ongoing state of total blursville, her valiant effort has been deemed iffy by reliable sources. Still, she didn't want you should worry. "It's true, I can't see for kaka, but God forbid I should let one day go by without kvetching, especially today, when I have something legit to complain about." She went on to praise the nice people at Casa de Cataract for "the wonderful drugs" and "the pretty laser light show." Side effects aside, she noted, "I can't wait to do it all over again next week." Whereupon she petted the furry blankie on the sofa, said "good puppy," accidentally erased this blog by clicking something she shouldn't have, started over, then punched in MSNBC on her ancient landline portable phone. "What the eff's wrong with this remote?" she asked, before dozing off again.

4 comments:

  1. I hated to be the first to comment but wanted to praise the patient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you commented my very tall friend !!!! Xo thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really wish I could read today's blog, but I seem to be suffering from blurry sight that isn't quite resolved by blinking, squinting, shutting one eye, or fabricating the unreadable words in the sentences being concocted by my imagination in a compensatory attempt to retain my honor and sanity... perhaps I should visit the eye doc sometime soon especially if there is some hope for a laser rainbow ending.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I highly recommend Casa de Cataract for all your visual impairment needs.

    ReplyDelete