Saturday, February 11, 2012

Nyuk, Nyuk

Relax, hubby, it's only another birthday
"Happy birthday, honey."  "I'm how old?"  "You're 55."  "Damn, how'd that happen?" "Well, one day your parents decided to throw caution to the wind and have a very willful, yet adorable, yet opinionated, yet wonderful, boychick." "Rumor has it I was conceived after a Sugar Ray Robinson championship fight." "Aha! No wonder you're so full of hell." "Anybody who knows me would say I'm not shy about butting heads." "Which explains your love of the Three Stooges."  "Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk." "So, what are you going to do today to celebrate?""UCLA basketball. They'll probably lose in the last five minutes.  Then tequila with guacamole and chips." "Aren't you going to fix anything?" "I might take on the burnt-out pump in the fountain." "You really know how to party." "Just trying to save the few brain cells I have left."

No comments:

Post a Comment