Thursday, April 24, 2014

That's No Clown, That's My Brother

Julia Louis, baby and John
Google Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Clown" and up comes this: "Julia Louis-Dreyfus strips naked to simulate sex with a clown in GQ photo shoot."  And this: "What is nude Julia Louis-Dreyfus doing with that clown?" And yes, even this:  "Julia Louis-Dreyfus @#$%s a Clown For GQ."  But hey, that's not just any clown.  That's my brother John.  Yikes.  He's taken clowning around to an insane level, in a five-page GQ spread, no less.  Definitely his craziest gig to date.  I couldn't be prouder... even though, just between us, I may never get over the image of John on top of Elaine from "Seinfeld."
Yesterday, I called him to discuss the particulars: "You couldn't have told me I have a new nephew?  I had to find out this way?"  "It was either this, or a singing telegram." "He's adorable." "He's got my nose." "So tell me, when do I get to meet the love child?" "It may take a few years.  He's on the road with Barnum & Bailey."  "Haven't you heard of child labor laws?"  "Please, I'm still not over watching Julia Louis in labor."  "I can just hear Dad now.  'That kid's gonna have some very big shoes to fill.' "  Honk honk.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE YOU. LOVE YOUR BROTHER. MISS YOUR DAD. wolfie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia is so f****** hot I dreamed I was with her last night damn damn damn

    ReplyDelete