Saturday, November 8, 2014

Indoor/Outdoor Fun


So this arrives yesterday. Whenever a package arrives, the SJG gets so excited. I immediately think, oh boy, something wonderful this way comes. And then I open it, whether it's for me or another member of The SJG Worshippers of Sherman Oaks -- I have no boundaries when it comes to packages -- and nine times out of ten, I find something less than wonderful. Case in point: The Guardian, Indoor/Outdoor Pest Repeller.


I get a little worried about my "indoor" menagerie. How will Barney, my indoor bat, respond to this repelling-yet-silent sound wave of shame? What about Minnie, my indoor mouse? And, of course, what about Dusty, my indoor/outdoor elderly pup? Hubby reassures me on many levels. There is no indoor Barney or Minnie. That's just my imagination running away with me. Color me relieved. And Dusty won't be bothered one bit by the indoor/outdoor pest repeller. That's good news. Whether the outdoor squirrels and raccoons trying to destroy the just-planted flowers and sod we put in, in a flash of uncharacteristic optimism, will indeed be repelled, horrified and alarmed by this new gadget hubby found online, has yet to be seen. I, for one, feel so much better just knowing it's out there in the yard, guarding us from evil outdoor rodents, as opposed to those residing indoors, keppy-side.

No comments:

Post a Comment