Friday, November 28, 2014

Sit, Eat, Leave

Find the SJG in the photo.

Happy to report the hungry people more-or-less followed the friendly instructions posted on the front door: Sit. Eat. Leave. I left out one word: Laugh. The sixteen of us laughed our tushes off, we poked fun at each other, we did a little Face Time with someone dear who couldn't make it, and we collectively composed a text that I wisely decided not to send to the no-show who showed an hour late, just in time for leftovers.  A wonderful holiday, a much-needed spiritual and emotional lift for the SJG.

Dusty is exhausted from watching me baste every half hour. 

Group selfie silliness.

Hubby, Scotty, SJG and Billy: What more do you need?

Forced to wear tiny pilgrim hats.
Front row: Bonnie (Allison's Mom), Andy, 
Allison, Willa, Char (my wonderful MIL)
Back row: Elly (my aunt), Levi and John

Grandpa Skippy and his grandsons

No comments:

Post a Comment