Sunday, July 31, 2016

Don't Throw In The Towel

"Everything's on sale today."
"That's why I'm here."
"Don't buy the Fieldcrests."
"Why not?"
"They're very disappointing."
"But they're so soft."
"Soft? Sure. Maybe too soft. They fall apart after you wash them."
"Huh. How do you feel about the Ralph Laurens?"
"I like them much better than the Hudsons."
"What about the Royal Velvets?"
"You can't go wrong with Egyptian cotton."
"I didn't know Vera Wang made towels."
"She should stick with the dresses."
"Wow. You've got a lot of opinions about towels."
"Much safer than politics."
"So you think I should go for the Ralph Laurens?"
"Personally, I lean more toward the Royal Velvets. Very plush. Nice absorption.  But you need to make your own decisions."
"I think I'm voting for Ralph. No offense."
"None taken."
"Well, thanks for your help. You really know your towels."
"I've been using them a long time."
"Can you keep these for me at the register? I need to look at sheets."
"Oh, honey. I don't work here."
"You don't?"
"No. What gave you that idea?"

No comments:

Post a Comment