Thursday, April 12, 2018

Live Agent!

"If at any point you would like to speak with one of our representatives, just say, Live Agent."
"Live Agent."
"How may I assist you today?"
"Live Agent!"
"Did you say 'go back'?"
"I said Live Agent!!"
"All right. Would you like to hear the menu options again?"
"@#$%!!"
"I am sorry. I do not understand -- "
"Live Agent!!!"
"I am sending you back to the menu again."
"Oh my freaking -- "
"A human will be with you shortly."
"Thank you, Moses."
"This is Nick. How may I help you?"
"Are you alive?"
"I am alive."
"You sound automated."
"I am not automated."
"Okay, good. We're making progress."
"Before we get started, please answer your security question."
"What security question?"
"The security question you had to answer when you opened this account."
"Oh, come on! Nick! You don't expect me to remember that."
"It is mandatory."
"Give me a hint, Nick. Show some humanity."
"Who is your favorite singer?"
"Ummm.... James Taylor?"
"No."
"Bonnie Raitt?"
"No."
"Joni Mitchell?"
"No."
"You're kidding, I love Joni Mitchell."
"Name someone else."
"Don't pressure me, Nick. Uh.... oh, of course. Laura Nyro?"
"No."
"Carole King."
"No."
"Wait, wait, oh my God.... umm.... Just tell me the answer, Nick!"
"Do you remember your pass code?"
"My what?"
"Pass code?"
"I don't remember what day it is, Nick."
"Then I cannot help you."
"Nick! Please, Nick. Gimme one more hint."
"People. People who need -- "
"Barbra Streisand!"
"Yes."
"I put Barbra Streisand as my favorite singer?"
"Yes."
"I wonder why. I mean, I love Babs, don't get me wrong. But Nick... Nick? Are you there?"
"I am putting you on hold now."
"Why?"
"So my supervisor can yell at me for giving you too many hints."
"But I haven't told you my problem yet."
"I will be right back."
"No, you won't, Nick... Don't lie to me, Nick. Come back, Nick..."

No comments:

Post a Comment