Thursday, December 23, 2010

Senior Texting Codes

The SJG a few years down the road
My dad, the hippest alta cocker I know, sent me these anonymous STCs (Senior Texting Code). If you qualify for Senior Discounts, these are for you. If you don't, it gives you something to look forward to as you grow old and leaky.  Who said aging isn't funny?
· ATD ~ At The Doctor's
· BFF ~ Best Friend Farted
· BTW ~ Bring The Wheelchair
· BYOT ~ Bring Your Own Teeth
· CBM ~ Covered By Medicare
· CUATSC ~ See You At The Senior Center
· DWI ~ Driving While Incontinent
· FWB ~ Friend With Beta Blockers
· FWIW ~ Forgot Where I Was
· FYI ~ Found Your Insulin
· GGLKI ~ Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking In
· GGPBL ~ Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low!
· GHA ~ Got Heartburn Again
· HGBM ~ Had Good Bowel Movement
· IMHO ~ Is My Hearing-Aid On?
· LMDO ~ Laughing My Dentures Out
· LOL ~ Living On Lipitor
· LWO ~ Lawrence Welk's On
· OMMR ~ On My Massage Recliner
· OMSG ~ Oh My! Sorry, Gas!
· OVIM ~ Oy Vey, I'm Old
· ROFL-CGU ~ Rolling On Floor Laughing,Can't Get Up
· SGGP ~ Sorry, Gotta Go Poop
· TTYL ~ Talk To You Louder
· WAITT ~ Who Am I Talking To?
· WTFA ~ Wet The Furniture Again
· WTP ~ Where's The Prunes?
· WWNO ~ Walker Wheels Need Oil

4 comments:

  1. Oh good gracious, these are hysterical. I'm totally facebook linking this to my mother. Fabulous! Hahaha... (And then I'm going to take notes on it to keep in hand...just in case her walker wheels ever need oil, you know? I mean, like, in another 50 years, ahem.)

    And I noticed you have my blog linked up under your "likes." Thank you! That made my day (well, actually more like my whole week), so...yeah ;-). As soon as my web boy gets back from vacation, I'll ask him to put your site on my page as well! (Because, yes, I am almost completely website illiterate and have been instructed not to touch anything. Ever.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm M. Christine's mother, and this sounds too, too familiar. (Thank you, Mary, for thinking of me--no gifts for you this year.)I'm passing this list out to all of my girlfriends who are texting even as we age like fine wine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh web boy! Bring me another drinkie-poo while you get things up and running! Fun having a mother-daughter duo drop by... wishing you both well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty funny coming from someone who doesn't know how to Text (per your eldest son).

    ReplyDelete