Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Son, The Rapper

Scott D and Dmac:  The Kids
When he's not studying about flatulence and philosophy, the college boy, aka Scott D, is very busy rapping and laying down tasty tracks with his roomie, DeJon, aka Dmac.  I kid you not.  They are the Kids:  (K)ickin
(I)ncredibly (D)ope (S)h*t.  Hubby and I just sampled a few of their raps: "Dmac on the mic and we killin' it.  Scott D on the mic and we killin' it."  Subject matter ranges from hot ladies and lighting up, to lighting up and hot ladies.  No mention of going to the library, doing the laundry, making the bed or eating healthy food.  The SJG thinks these are excellent topics, too.  The EP drops in Feb.  Stay tuned.  Tonight they're performing at a house party in Santa Cruz.  I'm still waiting for my invite.  Good luck, Kids.  Kill it.

1 comment:

  1. There's nothin like talkin 'bout the Ladies & smoke. I should know. Oh wait I'm Gay.

    Makes an Uncle proud.

    ReplyDelete