Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Wish For You

May you enjoy your apples and honey
May you know when to surrender, and do so with grace
May you remember that some people's lives 
are parched dry... and be grateful for the abundance in yours


May you find it easy to give and receive
May you find beauty in unexpected places.
May you carry your load with ease amid sweetness
May your home be filled with fresh air and light
May you take exquisite care of yourself
May you move with with as much joy and ease as you can

And may everything that hurts you also be a little funny
Have a wonderful 5773!  Shana Tova! 

Shout out to Sandy Russell, who sends me these amazing Happy New Year photos every year and this time I said, I'm using them!

2 comments:

  1. Shana Tova! I'm on my way to a pre-Honeymoon with my gorgeous goyishe guy. Tuesday we depart for Paris. I'll miss your missives. All the best to you and your family this year and all others to follow. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Donna Sue! Mazel tov!!!! Have a great trip!!!! Color me JEALOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete