Friday, May 17, 2013

Get Up, Get Down, Go Home

Ian Somerhalder:  Boone on "Lost"
Oh, the life of the SJG. Does the excitement ever end? Yes, thankfully. There's only so much glam and celeb hobnobbing I can take.  Yesterday I went to the CW upfront.  Upfront? What the what?  It's a network thing for advertisers and affiliates.  The fall schedule is revealed, the gorgeous actors come out and wave, and later, they go to a big party just so they can meet me.  Fine. They're not that interested in meeting me.  But I pretend they are and it's more fun that way. Hubby introduces me to the pretty people and I try to say something, anything, instead of just standing there, looking like lox in search of an onion bagel.  Last night, I scored three times.
Ian:  Damon on "Vampire Diaries"
To Ian Somerhalder, I said, "You'll always be Boone to me."  He hugged me.  Score!
Paige Turco:  Laney on "All My Children"
Paige Turco:  "The 100"
To Paige Turco, I said, "You'll always be Laney to me." She kissed me on the cheek.  Score!
Peyton List:  Jane Sterling on "Mad Men," the LSD scene
Peyton List:  "Tomorrow People"
To Peyton List, I said, "How's it going with the LSD?"  She laughed and said, "I haven't taken any this week."  Score!  I can now return to my regularly-scheduled life in Sherman Oaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment