Saturday, May 25, 2013

Pillow Talk

Oy, what a neck ache she's going to have in the morning.
This mannequin and the SJG have so much in common, it's eerie. She's resting on a stack of decorative pillows.  Every night, I rest on a stack of non-decorative pillows I've arranged and rearranged about 82 times, in my quest to find just the right elevation.  My hope, my prayer, is that sleeping with my keppy angled perfectly, I won't wake up the next morning with a searing sinus headache.  But something bad happens while I sleep.  Something freaky.  The pillows slip and slide and fall off the bed or get lost under the covers and I wake up with a searing sinus headache.  What I need is one giant-ass, extra-smushy sinus-relieving pillow, a Tempurpedic knock-off kind of thing, retailing at around $18, as opposed to $800.  Oh well, a girl can dream, and maybe one day wake up feeling more or less human.

No comments:

Post a Comment