Wednesday, June 10, 2015

A Coaster For Your Keppy

"The weather is hurting my keppy."
"Time to get a new keppy."
"Where would I purchase such an item?"
"Amazon.com. They have everything."
"Including a new keppy?"
"Probably."
"Well, spank my butt and call me Chana. They sell Keppy Beer and Ale Bar Coasters."
"Sweet. How much?"
"A four-pack costs $15.95. Free shipping."
"Go for it."
"How will Keppy Coasters help my keppy?"
"They won't. But they'll help the coffee table."
"No more annoying rings from bottles and coffee mugs?"
"Exactly."
"You think a certain ring-maker, currently in Europe, sampling beer, would actually use a coaster?"
"He might."
"I'll text him and find out."
"Don't bother him."
"I'm not. He loves to hear from me."
"It's 4:30 in the morning in Prague."
"What's your point?"
"I don't have one."
"You got that right, mister."
"Feel better?"
"Not till he answers my text."

No comments:

Post a Comment