Friday, June 19, 2015

Take One Baguette And Text Me In The Morning

A nice place to chip a tooth.

"MAAAAAA! My cap fell off eating a baguette."
"Oy vey, honey. What a pain. Get it?"
"No."
"Pain is French for bread."
"Hahaha."
"So what'd you do?" 

Le pain in zi tooth

"I found an Asian-French dentist who spoke English. He fixed it for only 59 Euros."
"A bargain."
"Luckily I had the cap so he just reattached it."
"God willing it stays put."
"We had the same glasses. Meant to be, I guess."
"Yes. It was beshert that you should massacre a tooth on a baguette in Nice."
"At least I found a place. Three clinics turned me down."

Not the photo he texted me. 

"Well, it doesn't look too terrible, honey."
"You can see where it split."
"True. But it gives you character. Makes you look gangsta."
"Thanks, Ma. It's been a ridiculous day."
"Let's hope the French guy did a decent job."
"They have dentists in Barcelona, Ma."
"Not to mention, bibliotecas."

No comments:

Post a Comment