Thursday, May 19, 2016

Broadway Baby

Brian d'Arcy James and Christian Borle in "Something Rotten!" -- hysterically funny show about the birth of the musical, Shakespeare and most importantly, dancing omelettes. 

The SJG on the Broadway stage of "Waitress." 
That's right. I know people...

... People like Broadway star Connie Ray, who got me on stage after "Waitress," a lovely musical about pie. The lobby smells like pie. The theater smells like pie. They sell little tastes of pie at intermission. 

Connie Ray and QVC star Debbi Fuhrman (aka Bubbles).
Aren't they cute as pie?

Did I mention the curtain looks like pie? 

Connie Ray, Keala Settle (incredible as Becky in "Waitress") and someone who reminds me of me, on stage after the show. Check out the prop pies behind Connie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment