Saturday, May 14, 2016

Shopping For Furniture

"It's not that pink."

Two guys overhead at the gym:
"She wants me to go pick out furniture with her."
"Dude."
"I'm like, why?"
"Dude, don't do it."
"I told her she should go. It doesn't matter what she picks. As long as it's not pink."
"Dude, it just has to be comfortable."
This is where I start laughing and they both look at me:
"Why is she laughing?"
"Dude, why are you laughing?"
"You guys are hilarious."

A pop of pink never hurt any marriage. 

"Why?"
"I've been married 35 ... almost 36 years. And we've always picked out furniture together."
"Pink furniture?"
"No."
"Do you get into fights?"
"Not about furniture."
"Dude, I was married 10 years. We never picked out furniture together."
"I think maybe that was the problem."
"Dude, talking was the problem. If I ever get married again, I'm not going to talk. I mean I will literally say nothing."
"Well, I wish you both the best of luck when it comes to women."
"Why is she still laughing?"
"Dude, why are you laughing?"

No comments:

Post a Comment