Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Tuesday In The Park With Bubbles

Bubbles, aka Debbi Fuhrman, at the entrance 
of Central Park, sitting on art.

What kind of art? A recreated ritzy Gilded Age ballroom. 
Naturally, Bubbles and I felt right at home. 

I know, I know, you don't want I should get too artsy on you. 
So here's a pretty shot of Central Park.

Okay, back to the art, this time at the Met: 
George Seurat's Circus Sideshow.

Once again, Bubbles and the SJG fit right in. 

Moments before the amazing, emotional roller coaster 
ride of "Dear Evan Hansen." Lucky me, I got to see it 
with Connie Ray, star of telly, stage and screen. One of us wept 
uncontrollably. Hint: it wasn't the non-thespian.

Ben Platt, star and future Tony winner. It was so nice of him
to pose for this photo. What a mensch. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I miss our comfy seats at the edge of the park. I still don't know why there weren't any waiters to bring us a coffee refill?!

    ReplyDelete