Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Anniversary Reaction

Oh, no. Oh, yes. I'm having an anniversary reaction. This can't be good. What should I do? I'm feeling sick. I'm feeling sad. I'm feeling so many things all at once. I'd like to wake up from this bad dream. But I can't. Why? I'll tell you why. Because... it's been one year! One year since... since...
... my tender keppy exploded with the news that.... that... please, don't make me say it. And now I'm experiencing the sensations all over again. There's a name for this, too. P.T.E.D.: Post Traumatic Election Disorder.
But not to worry. I've developed five handy survival tips for tomorrow. Feel free to follow them, as long as you give the SJG full credit and a nice residual check:
1. Don't talk to anyone.
2. Don't read anything.
3. Don't watch anything.
4. Don't listen to anything.
5. Don't leave the house.
You're welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment