Thursday, November 30, 2017

Get Up, Stand Up

"Get up, puppy. Up. Up. Good boy. Come on, let's go. Kitchen, Blakey. Kitchen. Let me put this harness on. Oh, bleepity bleep. Seriously. Who designed this bleeping thing? Honey! Can you help me -- oh, never mind. I got it. Okay, Blakey, hang on. Stand still. Let me put the leash on. Good boy. Mommy loves you, yes I do. Come on, puppy. Let's go. Not the front door, Blakey. No walkies. Car, Blakey. Car. Car! Hang on, let me get the door. Calm down, you. Okay, okay, up you go. Good boy. Who's an angel? You are. Let me just... hang on, let me strap you in. Stop moving around. There you go. Good boy. Hang on, I know. Okay, I'm lowering the window. That's all you get. Okay, okay, off we go... don't lean out that far. Blakey, don't bark at the dog. Blakey, no. You want me to close the window? I'm closing it. There it goes. Bye bye window. Okay, okay, I'll leave it open, just a crack. Settle down, you. Settle down...."

No comments:

Post a Comment