Sunday, January 7, 2018

A Little Judgy

Sunday with the SJG and hubby. We're nibbling our toast, sipping our coffee, being just a wee bit judgy, one of our favorite pastimes.
"Oh my God, are you seeing this?"
"It's hard to miss."
"I can't believe it."
"I'm in shock."
"Those earrings!
"I know."
"They are HUGE."
"And ugly."
"So ugly."
"What was she thinking?"
"She wasn't."
"Someone should have stopped her."
"I can't unsee it."
"She should fire her stylist."
"What about him?"
"Him who?"
"Him. On the end."
"Oh, lordy. The tie."
"The tie is -- "
"Hideous."
"It's all wrong."
"It sends a message."
"The tie says, 'I hate my life.' "
"It totally says that."
"Who let him out of the house in that tie?"
"Someone who stopped loving him a long time ago."
So. What show are we watching?
1. "Golden Globe's Golden Moments."
2. "Golden Globe's Drunken Moments."
3. "Golden Globe's Fashion Fails."
4. "Golden Globe's Biggest Losers."
5. "Meet The Press"

No comments:

Post a Comment