Friday, January 12, 2018

Sudden Clarity

As the world turns in a freaky-weird, disturbing, not to mention head-scratching direction at the dizzying speed of oh-dear-god-what-now, it's the tiny pop-up miracles that make the SJG do a happy dance.

 
Yesterday, I experienced such a sudden moment of gleeful clarity that I needed to share it with you, immediately so that you could live vicariously through me. I know, I know. I'm a giver. Courtesy of my new prescription, I walked around Eye-Oy-You in a state of giddy delight. "Double wowza!  Oh man, this is amazing! This is -- " "Are you paying by credit card, Israeli bond, or with what's left of your inheritance?" "Who cares! I can see again! Isn't that all that matters?" "As long as the check clears, we're good."

No comments:

Post a Comment