Tuesday, June 26, 2018

De-Stress For Success

Some people meditate. Some people space out.

When the SJG needs to de-stress, I do this: 

I talk to Sir Blakey.

Discussing my problems with my dog is a great way to clear my keppy. Simply talking things out with the Royal Rescue Pup of Questionable Lineage gives me a whole new perspective. My dog just gets me. He really does. Sure, sometimes he's napping while I ramble on. Sometimes our conversations are a little one-sided. Sometimes he's barking over me. But that's okay by me. The barking drowns out my own thoughts. And just knowing he's in my corner and will always be there for me, especially when I offer him a treat, gives me that extra confidence to tackle any situation. Sir Blakey is my Canine Zen Master. Who's yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment