Friday, March 25, 2011

Back On Broadway

"The Book of Mormon" starring the SJG (that's me in the pink)
Soon, but not soon enough, the SJG makes a return engagement on Broadway, to scout theaters for "Dusty:  The Musical!" and hop on stage to join the big splashy fun of "The Book of Mormon."  I'm sure the "South Park" dudes won't mind a little SJG song and dance magic amidst the sacrilege.  Or maybe they will.  We'll find out, won't we?  I do believe I'll fit right in.  But, just in case my performance doesn't pan out, and I get booted -- a slight possibility, methinks -- relax, peeps, I've got a backup plan, to wiggle my way into "War Horse" at Lincoln Center.  I'd be so good as an equine puppet, I just know it.  When I'm not on stage, stirring up mayhem, I'll be buying out Fifth Avenue, shopping for a Picasso to add to my vast collection, and signing autographs.  Get ready, NYC.  This is your final warning.

7 comments:

  1. To coin a phrase ... Give my regards to Broadway, remember me to Herald Square. Tell all the gang ... oh never mind, just have a lovely trip & forget about all the rest of us!!

    Enjoy Sweetheart. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our daughter Katie, a Theater Production and Design Major at UMICH, saw it while on Spring break in NYC. She called me immediately after after and said it confirmed her dream of working on Broadway... she said it was life-changing... mom immediately burst into tears of separation anxiety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Steve! You guys will just have to move to NYC with her. Problem solved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fab trip, SJG. Eat a knish for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you can make there...... you can make it anywhere!

    Kiss MoMA for me and the zipper guy on Amsterdam Ave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Knishes, kisses and zippers. I'm going to be busy.

    ReplyDelete