Monday, March 7, 2011

Legal Advice

Look out for the dog bone!

Dear SJG,
I'm seriously considering taking my pooch to court, after I went boom in the kitchen, on an account of his dumb ol' doggy bone.  One minute I was up, the next I was down.  Splat!  I'm pretty sure he left it on the floor, just to eff with me.  If Mr. Don't-Look-At-Me doesn't apologize by this afternoon, I plan to take action.  Can you recommend a good attorney? 
Thanks,
Klutzy in Sherman Oaks 
Dear Klutzy,
I hear the law firm of Barker, Barker & Woofstein is excellent. 
You're welcome,
the SJG

Oh, so it's my fault? 

4 comments:

  1. I live in constant fear that my sweet little 'Lucky' dog will accidentally leave one of his chew bones underfoot. Whooooops!

    Glad you're okay. Bad Dusty Boy! Oh who's a cute good boy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bones, not so much. The "tug" (rope with the big knots on it) is going to bring me down in a bad way someday.

    ReplyDelete