Thursday, March 17, 2011

BYOB


This morning, I come downstairs to find a bottle of Bushmills on the kitchen table.  I look at hubby.  "What up with the whiskey?" "I'm bringing it to work."  "Is that allowed?"  "Consider it a gray area."  "There isn't much left in the bottle."  "I'm buying more."  "When does the fun start?"  "Nine o'clock." "Pace yourself."  "Don't worry."  "Have you met me?"  "It's just a fun promo tradition started many years ago.  Irish Whiskey makes the promos better.  We make Irish coffee and the day seems to go much faster.  Of course, we limit the intake.  The mixture is simple:  Bushmills, sugar, coffee and whip cream.  It's heaven in a cup."  "Are you telling me you're Irish?"  "Today I am."

3 comments:

  1. Whiskey poured over a bowel of Lucky Charms after a shower using Irish Spring! Find me a four leaf clover...please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raise your glass and sing.....


    Roll me over, in the clover....roll me over in the clover.....do it again!

    ReplyDelete