Sunday, March 13, 2011

Snickerdoodle 101

They deliver cookies... and other stuff
"Still not enough."  "How much more?"  "I think I have to get to a grand for them to deliver." "What have you got so far?" "A snickerdoodle and a brownie.  And milk."  "How much have you spent so far?" "950."  "Wow.  That sounds like a lot for milk and cookies, honey."  "I know, but it's so good." "Well, I wouldn't want you to go hungry, my darling." "What else should I order?" "You can't go wrong with chocolate chip."  "Done.  Oh, wait, they still won't deliver." "How about something with peanut butter?"  "Perfect. That should do it."  "What's it called again?"  "Nite Owl."  "So they deliver cookies and milk and what else?"  "You don't want to know."  "Give me a hint."  "Late night supplies."  "Gotcha."  "Sh*t!" "What's wrong, my love?" "Nothing."  "Tell me.  Whatever it is, I'll understand."  "I just added up my orders for the past two quarters." "And?"  "2.5."  "Million?"  "Whoops."  "You've spent 2.5 million on cookies?"  "And milk."  "At least you're not spending it on hookers and crack."

2 comments:

  1. There's a new operation like that on KU's campus. I never dreamed they were delivering more than cookies and milk, until now. It's entrepreneurial genius, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, BG. This is the way to get rich!

    ReplyDelete