Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What She Won't Be Wearing

Too poofy
Speculation over Kate Middleton's wedding dress reached fever pitch this morning after the SJG, said to be coaching the Royal Couple on "all things Jewish," revealed several gowns that the future princess will not be wearing.  Interviewed by the Sunday Times, the SJG reported, "We went back and forth, and finally I told Katie, as I like to call her, keep looking, hon.  At first she was a little weepy, a little, 'but I look so hot in the knitted one.'  I gave her a chocolate bikkie and said, 'Don't be a diva,' and as usual, she followed my advice."
Too much
Too hot

4 comments:

  1. Should I be embarrassed to admit I can't wait to see the real dress? Excuse me while I run out and buy strawberries and cream. Is it too soon to sit by the TV and just wait?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be embarrassed, bro. The world is waiting along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol,
    It's official. I love your brother John.

    ReplyDelete