Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Less Than 50 Shades of NYC


Why visit when I can take you there, vicariously? It's so much cheaper.  Here I am, in Central Park with my brother Peter.   
Star-gazing at the NBC Upfronts, Radio City. Jimmy Fallon, Debra Messing, Peter Krause, Marsha Gay Harden, Ellen Barkin. I was too far away to get decent photos.  But this guy, I got. The Donald.    
Art appreciation at MoMA:  Monet.  Why can't my agapanthus look like this? 
The Picasso from back of the store.  And everything!
This would've made a better Time Magazine cover.  

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! I didn't realize you were there, or are you back? Good for you. Great paparazzi work, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute... you have another Brother besides me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, I'm still there. Come up and play. And John, yes, according to the family tree, you're not the only bro'. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once bumped into the Donald face to face outside the Polo Lounge. Not a pretty face. And-- isn't there a sign about photography at the Met? We love it when you're naughty.

    ReplyDelete