Monday, May 14, 2012

We Meet Again

The infamous NYC scaffolding
Ah, scaffolding.  There you are again.  I've thought of you often.  In my nightmares, mainly.  NYC, the SJG must ask you:  What up with all the scaffolding?  I thought we discussed this the last time I was here.  I thought I'd made myself pretty clear.  Enough with the scaffolding.  Get rid of it.  But you didn't listen, did you?  You ignored me.   I'm a little hurt, to be honest, but I'll deal.  I'm cool with adversity.  Ask anyone.
  
So.  Don't worry about me, NYC.  Just go about your business while I'm here.  I've got some key scaffolding moves in my arsenal.  I've taken my Scaffolding Preparedness Training.  I'm certified now.  Endless renovation.  It's a situation I can relate to, easily.  I've been under construction since 1958.   Smoothing out the rough edges takes time.  

4 comments:

  1. Hope the scaffolding didn't impede your ticker tape parade welcoming you back to Manhattan. Bloomberg really knows how to say "Howcha do Carol!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. No parade. Obama in town. Waahhh for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, but, does Obama know the SJG's in town?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the same thing, Mick. He didn't call, didn't text. Waaahhh!

    ReplyDelete