Wednesday, May 9, 2018

That's Just Wrong

"I just had to check in and see how you're doing."
"I'm okay. How are you doing?"
"I'm filled with angst."
"I'm a wreck."
"I'm questioning my entire existence."
"I'm rethinking every decision I've ever made."
"I can't face it."
"I can't handle it."
"I'm riddled with despair."
"I'm hiding behind my couch."
"I'm under the covers."
"I can see it mocking me."
"I can't look at it."
"How big are you going?"
"Big enough to hold all my mistakes."
"The wrong shoes."
"The wrong pants."
"The wrong everything."
"When are you leaving?"
"Tomorrow."
"You?"
"Sunday."
"Don't get sucked out the window."
"I'll be on the aisle."
"Me, too."
"See you on Monday."
"I can't wait."
"I'll probably be dressed wrong."
"That goes double for me."
"I may have overpacked." 

No comments:

Post a Comment