Thursday, May 31, 2018

The Trouble With The Human Race

Abraham is having his first meeting with Dr. Lewis, an eminent psychiatrist. "So, Abe," asks Dr. Lewis, "why have you come to see me?"
"Because I am having trouble with the whole of the human race, doctor. They are stupid and they won’t listen to me."
"Can you give me some examples of how they …."
"They are calling me a crazy man. It doesn’t matter what I tell them, they call me meshugga. What do you do, doctor, when you meet stupid people who won’t listen to a word of truth?"
"OK, Abe, I’m getting to understand your problem. Why don’t you start from the beginning?"
"Oh thank you doctor. Thank goodness someone wants to listen to me. In the beginning, I created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And my spirit moved upon the face …" 

http://awordinyoureye.com/jokes89thset.html

No comments:

Post a Comment